I don’t think I’ve used that as a title since 5th grade so I figured I’d dust it off for this post. Dan wants to know what we’re all up to, so I figured I’d play along. Not sure my summer plans are anywhere near as ambitious as his, (Even after checking wikipedia, I’m not even sure I know what ‘acai‘ is) but here goes…
- Go fishing with my soon-to-be 3-year-old. (I can’t believe I have a 3-year-old! When did that happen?)
- Give my wife a break and take over some of the night feeding duties with our 4-month-old.
- Read with great interest Dan’s posts about the intersection of rap and education.
- Not feel guilty only blogging once or twice a week.
- Convince my new boss that I’d be more effective at my job with a new MacBook Pro. (In my new district, I don’t have to feel like a closeted Mac user!)
- Play more guitar.
- Resist the temptation to buy an iPhone.
- Eat better.
- Learn Keynote and Pages now that I can use a Mac at work. (Will we ever see an iLife / iWork ’07 or will we go right to ’08?)
I’ll let you know how this all turns out. As you can see I’ve already got a jump start on #1. I can’t think of a better way to forget all the “junk” in your life than to do something fun with your kids.